Changes you need to tell us

Changes you need to tell us

Contact details – Mobile Phone and email

Please let us know if your contact details, such as your mobile phone number, or email change. Contact us or send us a text on 0779 7800 513

This is important in case we need to contact you in an emergency – for example, if you have a burst pipe.

Going away?

Please let us know, in writing, if you are not going to be living in your property for more than 21 days. Inform us or send a text 0779 7800 513

Other issues

If your, or your joint tenant’s, circumstances change, please let us know so we can change your tenancy details or amend our records. Contact us

This could involve:

• changing your name if you get married or divorced
• adding someone to your tenancy
• removing someone from the tenancy if a joint tenant moves out

It is very important to let us know if a joint tenant leaves your property because:

• a joint tenant is still responsible for all the tenancy conditions while their name is on the tenancy agreement
• any joint tenant can end a tenancy by giving us one month’s notice in writing
• once the tenancy is ended, you will have no right to live in the property