At ZK Investments we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect your personal data, how it is used, the conditions that it may be sent to another and how we keep your information secure.
This policy is subject to changes from time to time, it is in your best interested to check this page periodically to ensure that you are still happy with our conditions.
(no. 9742190) and are a registered member of the Residential Landlords Association.
It defines a set of rules and guidelines we must follow when handling your information. These are referred to as Data Protection Principles.
The Act states that we must make sure your information is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Kept secure
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection.
Your right to privacy when using the website is protected by the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (EC Directive) 2003 and your rights in respect of your personal data are protected by the Data Protection Act 1998
Your information is used by us to:
- Advertise our viewings of available properties to you.
- Deliver support for special needs to you or any member of your household,
- Properly managing your tenancy and the property is relates to
- Monitor your compliance to the terms of your tenancy agreement
- Conducting surveys to monitor and improve our services
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We may sometimes need to share personal information with third parties. We do this to achieve the purposes described above. We also share information:
- To allow us to tailor our services to you
- For detecting possible fraud,
- To deal with rent arrears (e.g. tracing and/or debt collection agencies)
- To deal with unpaid bills, e.g. utility or council tax bills – we may need to pass on your forwarding address
- To help us communicate with you (e.g. we sometimes use external printers, translators etc…)
- To assist the police in solving a crim and investigating anti-social behaviour
New regulations on information sharing has been introduced which means we can share limited information about our tenants and the properties with local authorities. We also share limited personal information with external contractors such as address and phone number, examples include:
- Health and Safety compliance checks
- Maintenance contractors
We will only contact you by email, phone or text message if you have given prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com.
Details that are sent to us when you register over the internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will always strive to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will make our best effort to keep it secure.
- Filing cabinets kept in secure office accommodation
- Secure computer systems. Any records held electronically will be protected by appropriate security arrangements that prevent unauthorised access
We also use Google Analytics cookies to enable more accurate reporting of site usage data. We do not use third party cookies.
Full instructions for most popular browsers, including older versions, can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies Cookies are a technical requirement for some functions offered on this website, such as staff or board member logins. Cookies must be enabled if you wish to make use of any of these services.
parent’s permission before providing us with personal information.