You are here: Home » ZK Tenant Handbook Tips for New Home
ZK Tenant Handbook Tips for New Home
Household Tips you should know.
• Unclog a sink – Don’t panic, you can unclog a pipe easily, follow the below directions:
1) Mix 1 cup of white vinegar with ¼ cup of salt and ¼ cup of baking soda
2) Pour the mixture into your sink and leave it for a few minutes.
3) Pour a pan of boiling water to relieve the pressure.
• Clean stains from toilet
1) Pour a bottle of coke into the toilet bowl and leave to stand overnight.
2) Wash bowel with soapy water and rinse.
• Clean your Showerhead
1) Fill a plastic bag with white vinegar.
2) Attach it to the shower head and leave overnight
• Unclog the toilet.
1) Pour half a cup of dish soap down the toilet.
2) Leave for 30 mins and then flush with hot water.
• Clean sink in your home – another alternative
It’s fascinating to think about how versatile toothpaste can be. You can also use it as a household cleaner, and it’s a great option for cleaning your bathroom and kitchen sinks. You can clean the bowl or use it to shine chrome faucets in need of cleaning.
All that you have to do is put a dab of toothpaste on a damp rag and wipe the surface in a circular motion. Then clean it off with warm water. It will leave your sink and faucets looking spectacular. We like it because using toothpaste as a cleaner leaf everything smelling minty fresh.
• Remove stains from furniture.
Always test it on a hidden part of your furniture, however, because this method always involves some risk of damaging the fabric.
1) Rub shaving cream onto the surface.
2) Leave for 30 mins then clean it off.